The visit is a horror Game designed by MJ de Marche for Halloween event.
In the game, 250 participants are involved in a history of terror. They are locked up in a circuit whit obstacles, enigmas and puzzles to solve to find a way to escape.
The project was carried out in 2016 by a collective of young people from 12 to 60 years old. The visit it’s a socio-cultural project that involves over 40 young, 7 animator and over 30 volunteers for 2 days (30th and 30th October). The Visit project over in 2019.
“The Visit” project included:
- Logo design
- Posters design
- Banners and contents for social networks
- Promotional videos and teaser
- Web design and an online reservation system
- Ticket management
- Social media campaign (FB ads)
- E-mail marketing
- Video workshop and movie shooting and backstage.
- Movie preview in Cinema
- Press communications
- Press interviews
- Sponsor management